CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-18T21:59:45+00:002014 Kia Sedona CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-18T21:59:45+00:00
- Check condition of air filter, belts and hoses. Check fluid levels and top off. Fill washer fluid at No Charge. Lubricate chassis. Install premium grade synthetic motor oil (up to five quarts) and synthetic grade oil filter. Additional quart(s) extra. Check/Adjust tire pressure. Reset oil change service reminder where applicable.
- Test Antifreeze (Freeze Point & PH); Inspect Belts and Hoses; Test Battery; Check/Test Fluids; Check/Adjust Tire Pressures; Check Spare Tire; Inspect Wipers and Check Washer Fluid; Check Lights and Horn; Check Heater and defroster; Test/Inspect Four-Wheel/All Wheel Drive System (Where Applicable).
- Front date code (2017), (Rear date code 2016) Fronts: 7/32 Rears: 6/32
- Brake specs: Fronts: 7BD Rears: 6BD
- Includes washing off battery acid residue and applying protectant sealer.
- INSTALL CABIN AIR FILTER.
- INSTALL FRONT WIPER BLADES. NO CHARGE.
AILEEN A. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/18/2022