- PA. STATE SAFETY INSPECTION
- PA ENHANCED EMISSIONS INSPECTION.
- Check condition of air filter, belts and hoses. Check fluid levels and top off. Lubricate chassis. Install premium grade synthetic motor oil (up to five quarts) and synthetic grade oil filter. Additional quart(s) extra. Check/Adjust tire pressure. Reset oil change service reminder where applicable.
- INSTALL LEFT BRAKE LAMP BULB.
- Note: Defective left front tire.
- Check tires, wheels, Front-end and suspension components. Check/adjust tire pressure. Check/adjust front and rear caster, camber and toe to manufacturers specifications. Reset steering angle sensor where applicable. Road test. Note: Includes 12mo/12k alignment warranty and free alignment check.
JERRY B. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/2/2023