- Check condition of air filter, belts and hoses. Check fluid levels and top off. Lubricate chassis. Install premium grade synthetic blend motor oil (up to five quarts) and oil filter. Additional quart(s) extra. Check/Adjust tire pressure. Reset oil change service reminder where applicable.
- INSTALL SERPENTINE DRIVE BELT.
- INSTALL POWER STEERING PUMP DRIVE BELT.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with new synthetic transmission fluid as per vehicle specs.
- INSTALL HVAC DOOR ACTUATOR.
- Remove and replace all items necessary to access for repair.
- Install front disc brake pad set. Inspect brake calipers, rotors and related brake components. Clean and lubricate caliper sliders. Road test. Seat-in brake lining.
- Includes cleaning and prepping new rotors and cleaning and sanding hub mating surface.
MICHAEL B. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/13/2022