- Road test. Check suspension, steering, and brake system components. Please Note: Brake fluid leaking from right rear disc brake caliper. Brake pads contaminated.
- Install rear disc brake pad set. Inspect brake calipers, rotors and related brake components. Clean and lubricate caliper sliders. Road test. Seat-in brake lining.
- INSTALL RIGHT REAR DISC BRAKE CALIPER ASSEMBLY.
- INSTALL RIGHT REAR BRAKE HOSE.
- Drain and flush master cylinder and reservoir (remove reservoir when necessary). Refill system with manufacturers recommended brake fluid, flush all lines and components. Road test.
MICHAEL B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/21/2023