- PA. STATE SAFETY INSPECTION
- PA ENHANCED EMISSIONS INSPECTION.
- Check condition of air filter, belts and hoses. Check fluid levels and top off. Lubricate chassis. Install premium grade synthetic blend motor oil (up to five quarts) and oil filter. Additional quart(s) extra. Check/Adjust tire pressure. Reset oil change service reminder where applicable.
- Tire Rotation with State Inspection Half Price ***Discount*** Reflected at Bottom.
- INSTALL FRONT WIPER BLADES. NO CHARGE.
- INSTALL REAR WIPER BLADE. NO CHARGE.
- Remove and Replace all items necessary to access for repair.
- Check tires, wheels, Front-end and suspension components. Check/adjust tire pressure. Check/adjust front and rear caster, camber and toe to manufacturers specifications. Reset steering angle sensor where applicable. Road test. Note: Includes 12mo/12k alignment warranty and free alignment check.
MICHAEL B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/31/2023