- Check and test battery, alternator and starter motor. Load test system. Charge battery as necessary and check for parasitic draw. Check Belts, Battery cables and connections. Note: Faulty Battery.
- Service Battery Terminals and Apply Protectant Sealer.
- Check condition of air filter, belts and hoses. Check fluid levels and top off. Lubricate chassis. Install premium grade synthetic blend motor oil (up to five quarts) and oil filter. Additional quart(s) extra. Check/Adjust tire pressure. Reset oil change service reminder where applicable.
- ANALYZE AND REPORT: BRAKE PEDAL GOING TO FLOOR! PERFORM DIAGNOSTICS. NO CHARGE. Note: ABS control module and ABS hydraulic unit faulty. Master cylinder weak. *** No Charge Discount Reflected Below ***
- ABS CONTROL MODULE – Remove & Replace
- ABS HYDRAULIC UNIT – Remove & Replace
- Remove and Replace all items necessary to access for repair.
- Drain and flush master cylinder and reservoir (remove reservoir when necessary). Refill system with manufacturers recommended brake fluid, flush all lines and components. Road test.
KIM D. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/14/2023