- PA. STATE SAFETY INSPECTION
- PA ENHANCED EMISSIONS INSPECTION.
- Check condition of air filter, belts and hoses. Check fluid levels and top off. Lubricate chassis. Install premium grade synthetic motor oil (up to five quarts) and synthetic grade oil filter. Additional quart(s) extra. Check/Adjust tire pressure. Reset oil change service reminder where applicable.
- Tire Rotation with State Inspection Half Price ***Discount*** Reflected at Bottom.
- INSPECT, CLEAN AND SERVICE THROTTLE PLATES.
- Run fuel system performance test. Clean fuel injectors, fuel rails and intake valves. Clean/Remove soft carbon build-up from combustion chambers.
FRANCIS M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/13/2022